ip-FamiLia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFamiLia coRneRLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~WHAT FRIENDSHIP MEANS TO ME~

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Glare

Glare

Number of posts : 628
Registration date : 2009-03-03

~WHAT FRIENDSHIP MEANS TO ME~ Empty
PostSubject: ~WHAT FRIENDSHIP MEANS TO ME~   ~WHAT FRIENDSHIP MEANS TO ME~ I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 8:06 am

just want to know WHAT FRIENDSHIP MEANS TO YOU guyz.... cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~WHAT FRIENDSHIP MEANS TO ME~   ~WHAT FRIENDSHIP MEANS TO ME~ I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 6:58 am

well.. true friends, yung nanjan through ups and downs.. though you commit a mistake, they are still there ready to accept you no matter what.. they're always there to help you.. a true friend will never pull his/her friend down, but help or support him/her towards the top.

haha! di ba?
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Glare

Glare

PostSubject: Re: ~WHAT FRIENDSHIP MEANS TO ME~   ~WHAT FRIENDSHIP MEANS TO ME~ I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 9:32 am

♥️ I CAUGHT MYSELF ♥️
wow ..
tama ka sis elle ..
Back to top Go down
madd_is_the_name

madd_is_the_name

Number of posts : 900
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: ~WHAT FRIENDSHIP MEANS TO ME~   ~WHAT FRIENDSHIP MEANS TO ME~ I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 1:53 am

friendship ?? scratch

kc ung frendship sken ung lge ko namimiss haha... xmpre ung ksama ko sa saya at ung ksama ko sa kalokohan haha... pro may iba rin nmn ung ayaw sumama sa kalokohan mo pgbabawalan kpa Sad Sad pro preciate that... cheers
Back to top Go down
Glare

Glare

PostSubject: Re: ~WHAT FRIENDSHIP MEANS TO ME~   ~WHAT FRIENDSHIP MEANS TO ME~ I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 10:33 am

Friendship to me, is an intangible thing, a kind of circle which completely surrounds another person,taking him in with all his good points and all his bad, enveloping him in entirety.If i come to like a man and friendship is formed it is beacuse i have discrened something of character and fineness, although from time to time he may, as we all do, violate that which is fine and which is customarily a part of him.If he is my friend, there are two things which I shall not think of doing. First,I shall not hurt him,and second,I shall not cross him off my list because he was drunk or disorderly or thoughtless. To me it is cruel to criticize a friend in other than a light way. I prefer to leave criticism to his mere acquaintances. Inasmuch as they are not his friends they cannot hurt him.

full reading..

visit ==> www.blashmorous.forumotion.com
Back to top Go down
madd_is_the_name

madd_is_the_name

PostSubject: Re: ~WHAT FRIENDSHIP MEANS TO ME~   ~WHAT FRIENDSHIP MEANS TO ME~ I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 11:09 am

waaa.. nikuwa lng pla dun nyak!
Back to top Go down
Glare

Glare

PostSubject: Re: ~WHAT FRIENDSHIP MEANS TO ME~   ~WHAT FRIENDSHIP MEANS TO ME~ I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 1:53 am

loko ka mami dadi madd ...

skin ung site na un ... grrrrrrrrrrrrr
Back to top Go down
madd_is_the_name

madd_is_the_name

PostSubject: Re: ~WHAT FRIENDSHIP MEANS TO ME~   ~WHAT FRIENDSHIP MEANS TO ME~ I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 6:13 am

nyaaaa! xuri anak Smile

site mo pla ihehehe...... scratch
Back to top Go down
Glare

Glare

PostSubject: Re: ~WHAT FRIENDSHIP MEANS TO ME~   ~WHAT FRIENDSHIP MEANS TO ME~ I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 9:58 am

ou Sad
Back to top Go down
madd_is_the_name

madd_is_the_name

PostSubject: Re: ~WHAT FRIENDSHIP MEANS TO ME~   ~WHAT FRIENDSHIP MEANS TO ME~ I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 7:38 pm

hihihi! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
1۞6 NiCoLe

1۞6 NiCoLe

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2009-10-07

PostSubject: Re: ~WHAT FRIENDSHIP MEANS TO ME~   ~WHAT FRIENDSHIP MEANS TO ME~ I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 3:45 pm

,,-,, friendship is mean isng mlaking kahulugan...

,,_,, ang frendship prang isng baso ag ncra mhiarp ng ibuoo
Back to top Go down
https://ip-familia.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~WHAT FRIENDSHIP MEANS TO ME~   ~WHAT FRIENDSHIP MEANS TO ME~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~WHAT FRIENDSHIP MEANS TO ME~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ip-FamiLia :: general corner :: friendship-
Jump to: