ip-FamiLia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFamiLia coRneRLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Boy Says He Will Leave His GF

Go down 
+2
-=bugoy=-
chad_gabriel
6 posters
AuthorMessage
chad_gabriel

chad_gabriel

Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2009-03-03

A Boy Says He Will Leave His GF Empty
PostSubject: A Boy Says He Will Leave His GF   A Boy Says He Will Leave His GF I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 8:45 am

what if a guy tells u that he loves you?
but he still is tied with somebody else
his girlfriend
but he says that he will leave her for you?

because he is not happy with her anymore
and she doesnt value him
but you do
and he fell for you

what would you do?
would you rather let him be loyal with his gf and stay
and be sad always and hurt?
or would you make him yours?

and make him happy
at the same time u are happy

(PS: you are also inlove with him)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Boy Says He Will Leave His GF   A Boy Says He Will Leave His GF I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 9:20 am

well for me, i think, the situation does not depend on the girl's decision but on the guy's..

think about it this way.. it is the guy who is having two thoughts right? so this depends on him. the guy should first be clear to his feelings.. if he doesn't love or is not happy with his girlfriend, then he must tell it to her.. it's hard to stay in a relationship where there is no love anymore, and more, loyalty.. it would only hurt not only him, but more, his girlfriend.. and with this situation, the other girl as well.

in your question, you are placing the girl on the spot where it should be the guy.. it is not the girl's responsibility for what the guy's future will be..

for the girl's side.. it is hard.. for one should know her limitations.. the guy is committed, she should know her limits.. it's not good to be an interference to others' relationship..

if they really are both in love, then go for it.. BUT, the guy should be free first.. and if he will ask for a break up to his girlfriend, he must say it as carefully and honestly as possible.. his girlfriend deserves to know the truth..

i know someone would be hurt whatever decision the persons involved will make, but it would be more painful if it would still go on, when the truth is, they're only fooling themselves.

love. loyalty. trust. understanding. these are the keys for a successful relationship. Smile

hahahahahaha! whatever elle! lol!
Back to top Go down
chad_gabriel

chad_gabriel

PostSubject: Re: A Boy Says He Will Leave His GF   A Boy Says He Will Leave His GF I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 9:45 am

nice answer elle
it was well explained and defended
you even showed the possibilities that might occur]
or should i say the consequences behind it

but yeah as i stated earlier
the guys said he is going to leave his gf for her
because he is not happy with her anymore
and not just because he is inlove with you

lets say that the guy is being misused
not taken care off
and not appreciated
and on the other hand you have been the one by his side most

thats why he fell inlove with you
and thats why he will leave his gf for you
mostly because it is for himself
but for good reasons

and those reasons are because he is unappreciated
he is inlove with you
and he wants to be happy
so does that mean you will go for him?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Boy Says He Will Leave His GF   A Boy Says He Will Leave His GF I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 9:58 am

this is my point here, it's really not the girl who should be on the spot here.. it is the guy himself.. it's the guy's responsibility to decide on things and make things clear.. if he feels like he is misused or whatever things, then end the relationship.. he should not make things more complicated to him, his girlfriend, and more the girl..

if i am the girl, i'll first make sure that the guy is not committed anymore.. not because i love him, i'll go straight and fight for him.. as an educated person, i know my limitations.. i know what is moral.. i know what is ethical.. love should not only be the reason to fight for someone, i know where i should place myself.. why would i fight to something when i know that along the way i would hurt some innocent hearts? it's not right.
Back to top Go down
-=bugoy=-

-=bugoy=-

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: A Boy Says He Will Leave His GF   A Boy Says He Will Leave His GF I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 11:07 pm

WOW WATATA NOSEBLID NU BA YN PURO KAU ENGLISH NKAKA DUGO NG UTAK HAHAHA D AQ MAKA RELATE
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Boy Says He Will Leave His GF   A Boy Says He Will Leave His GF I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 2:10 am

waaaa! adek ka! initndihin mo kaya! at sagutan mo rin.. pag ikaw ung guy, nu gagawin mo?
Back to top Go down
-=bugoy=-

-=bugoy=-

PostSubject: Re: A Boy Says He Will Leave His GF   A Boy Says He Will Leave His GF I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 4:09 am

HAHAHA BT PRANG MY MALI S GRAMMAR DUN S TANUNG? HAHAHA BKA MALI LNG CGURO BSA Q HAHAHA KUNG AQ UNG GUY EE D DUN AQ S MSAYA AQ XE MS MSSKTN UNG GF Q PG PNTGAL Q PA NA HND NA Q MSYA SKNYA AND MY IBA N QNG MHAL *TAMA BA INTNDI Q S TNUNG* HAHA
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Boy Says He Will Leave His GF   A Boy Says He Will Leave His GF I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 4:21 am

naks naman! cheers
Back to top Go down
-=bugoy=-

-=bugoy=-

PostSubject: Re: A Boy Says He Will Leave His GF   A Boy Says He Will Leave His GF I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 4:29 am

NYAHAHA NANGOPYA LNG AQ NG SAGOT JN HAHAAHA JUK
Back to top Go down
chad_gabriel

chad_gabriel

PostSubject: Re: A Boy Says He Will Leave His GF   A Boy Says He Will Leave His GF I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 8:57 am

nyaks bugoy
Back to top Go down
madd_is_the_name

madd_is_the_name

Number of posts : 900

PostSubject: Re: A Boy Says He Will Leave His GF   A Boy Says He Will Leave His GF I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 3:08 am

nc nmn wife q lol! cheers
Back to top Go down
-=bugoy=-

-=bugoy=-

PostSubject: Re: A Boy Says He Will Leave His GF   A Boy Says He Will Leave His GF I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 5:48 pm

nyahaha hug kiss rape husband q hahaha
Back to top Go down
simply_shai

simply_shai

Number of posts : 491

PostSubject: Re: A Boy Says He Will Leave His GF   A Boy Says He Will Leave His GF I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 10:58 pm

may rape pa dito lol!
Back to top Go down
Glare

Glare

Number of posts : 628

PostSubject: Re: A Boy Says He Will Leave His GF   A Boy Says He Will Leave His GF I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 8:10 pm

ano va yan ,,

may rape na naga2nap d2 lol!
Back to top Go down
madd_is_the_name

madd_is_the_name

Number of posts : 900

PostSubject: Re: A Boy Says He Will Leave His GF   A Boy Says He Will Leave His GF I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 8:47 pm

rape Sad
Back to top Go down
1۞6 NiCoLe

1۞6 NiCoLe

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2009-10-07

PostSubject: Re: A Boy Says He Will Leave His GF   A Boy Says He Will Leave His GF I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 3:41 pm

,, Smile
Back to top Go down
https://ip-familia.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Boy Says He Will Leave His GF   A Boy Says He Will Leave His GF I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Boy Says He Will Leave His GF
Page 1 of 1